Saturday, February 20, 2010

Glad Large Storage Bags What Is The Difference Between The 3rd Gen Nano 8g And The Ipod Classic?

What is the difference between the 3rd gen Nano 8g and the ipod classic? - glad large storage bags

I see the classic is much more space than the 8g nano, but beyond that there is no difference between the 3rd Generation 8g nano and iPod classic? In the photos look just like me.
Are they the same size? Do silicone cases for each setting the other? Why 8g nano 3rd Generation as a whole is in question? Is not this the same size as the normal iPod? They seem to be identical in the pictures. Please tell me if the silicone and leather cases for the 2 are interchangeable. Are there other differences between the 2 other than the largest coverage of the storage or regular iPod? Thank you in advance for your help, because I am confused. I'm on the nano is a small device about the size of the figure and why this song is like a nano be considered. I thought you were great nanod thin, but my Nano 3rd gan, he bought the second hand is short and fat and looks like the iPod reg I see in the pictures. I am glad that the Video 2, in contrast to my old nano Gene, but why is a nano, because it looks nothing like a nano for me.

1 comments:

Freckles... said...

The classics are larger than the nano, and of course, the capacity is greater.
Go to apple.com and look for differences

Post a Comment