Monday, February 8, 2010

Can You Wax Legs During Your Period How Long Do You Wait Between Waxing Your Legs?? Doesn't The Hair Get Pretty Long Again??

How long do you wait between waxing your legs?? Doesn't the hair get pretty long again?? - can you wax legs during your period

I always wanted to wax my legs (even if I shave with a razor stubble can see damn new!).
but I experience bc (free hand / arm / Lip Waxer here) I know the hair tearing of considerable size for the wax, especially since the leg hair is thicker and heavier than, say, upper lip hair.
Well, if you wax, do not leave it to the proper length push ... not shnasty appearance of their legs in the process? Therefore, I have to shave .... I can not bear to leave enough time to even wax. Now that summer is super hot, and I am exposed to every day with the capris or shorts, and my legs.
even in winter, but ... Training I can not bear, and my legs are too hairy.
This question has no meaning? I feel that I started it ... Walking, I'm sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment