Saturday, February 13, 2010

Does Pump In Style Come With Bottles Maybelline Mousse Foundation?

Maybelline mousse foundation? - does pump in style come with bottles

Has anyone tried the new Liquid Foundation Satin Dream yet? I called Dream Mousse liquids in the United States. It is the only one that comes in a pump bottle.

What do you think?

Is it comparable to the standard reached by Dream Matte Mousse in the boat? I realized that it appears dry and can easily remove stains and wondered if the same thing?

And which of the two offers lighter shade? 004 champagne in a pot on the style pretty clear to me if there is anyone who is just as clear in the new domain? I know the names of darkness are not the same in the United Kingdom and the United States, which is so stupid, but usually only offered to the least?

If I can help to refer to in ivory cream using Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation.

5 comments:

CHITOWNZ NENA said...

Do not use Maybelline, L'Oreal, Cover Girl, nonono. All experiments on animals.

Some of them are not:

Victoriassecret.com
urbandecay.com
maccosmetics.com
smashbox.com
nivea.com
revlon.com
St.Ives

samabalo... said...

I have tried and really like it.
It feels really light on my skin and I did not explode.
is like a clear liquid and not a thick gel and feel.

I have the same bag as well, but I like both.
have the same Purpora if you do not have a single pot,
U do not like this.

samabalo... said...

I have tried and really like it.
It feels really light on my skin and I did not explode.
is like a clear liquid and not a thick gel and feel.

I have the same bag as well, but I like both.
have the same Purpora if you do not have a single pot,
U do not like this.

freckles... said...

Watch the video of this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUp05Xk05 ...

I would also stay away from it when it is clear, because the horrible color schemes.

It is what it is said...

I've tried a boat in a long time, and hated because it only looks dull and dry. Mate can really show a lot of imperfections, at first glance, at least for me. I took advantage of this new and loved. It seems really good picture. It's more like an airbrush effect "and I think he did a great job. I wouldnt say airbrush look at, but what is good and evens the complexion. I realized that Sun did not conceal that I was fading on the one side of the face with a size of one cent. But I have is a point of correction and it worked. I recommend it. The only problem I have that after the natural environment, should not jump into the honey and a little be in between. I had to buy in order to combine the two colors to my game tight. But overall I & #039 say, that it is good.

Post a Comment