Friday, February 19, 2010

G Stomach Fetish Give Me Some Cross Dressing Advice.?

Give me some cross dressing advice.? - g stomach fetish

Last year I lost a bet that I put on for 2 days to cross. Surprisingly, I had fun and I'll do it again soon. I want a little bit better, so I need some advice.

1. I have a fetish enormous breasts if this kind of makes me want to take me a cup of DG. Is it possible that if I pulled the shirt a little, could at least see it really safe?

2. I play basketball at a time when there is something I do that I give? I can score, so I'll avoid it. I just want to make sure I do not fall my bra or something.

3. I am 5 feet 7, 145 pounds. No fat at all, but I want my stomach to look more feminine (well, flatter). Any diet / excersRiza to know?

4. What is the name of the hottest girl you might think that I could get away with it?

5. Other proposals. I'll probably forget something.

3 comments:

Nikki J said...

Get some forms of breast cancer, then you can get some division!

Wear a sports bra for basketball and really lower the tone of your abilities.

I've always been a time of Stephie Ally or in person.

Remember, a sexy lingerie! Recently, I was a fan of straps, but you can have more fun with your panties! What ever you choose. Show them! You can download it! You can start a skirt! I recommend shaving your legs, if you make a skirt on though!

Best of luck!

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3 Nicky

claria39 said...

Are you sure that you will be so great. I mean, I think a 44D would not want do.you that use long up.how tv.body for cosmetic surgery in some tucker.seen Shaper. continue to play the association.

Eddie said...

They have played only 5 feet 7 inches and basketball?

Post a Comment