Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ny License Template Do You Think Its Possible To Get My Ny License If I Reside In Nj?

Do you think its possible to get my ny license if i reside in nj? - ny license template

I have a house in upstate New York, and I would not really like to get my license, NY, because you get 6 months earlier than in New Jersey. I can provide proof of address and all that, but the thing that I go to school in New Jersey for idk. Who knows what could I do or what action should be taken?

2 comments:

oklatom said...

No, you can obtain a license in a state where you live with a branch in another state does not become a resident. If you do not know what state you live, it is easy to determine. What do you pay state taxes?

njyogibe... said...

They have not even started to go and look for ways to break the law. This applies not speak well of your maturity. I hope they wait a little more grown up before the start of the journey.

Post a Comment