Friday, January 15, 2010

How To Releive A Pimple Inside Nose What Is The Cause Of My Rash And What Can I Do To Make It Go Away Or Releive The Itchiness?

What is the cause of my rash and what can i do to make it go away or releive the itchiness? - how to releive a pimple inside nose

I had a rash for more than six weeks qiutoas change frequently, often small (a bit like beef and chicken) with a white spot around them. that the subject of intense itching i take antihistamines and was prescribed a cream and lotion Calomino but nothing seems to help. is in the legs and arms especially, but exists in most parts of my body. I also have a stomach ulcer, gastrointestinal seat, took at the same time, maybe a link?

4 comments:

Curley said...

Sounds like it could be a reaction to something you are allergic.
Both the ulcer and the outbreak are linked, and I think I could have been caused by stress.
The immunity of the body to break in a way.

Go with your physician and take it through a food allergy, you may prove to be, what you have given both the symptoms of stress.

Caoimhe M said...

What could be eczema or dermatitis you visit your local pharmacy and tell them how long you have it, and the products you tried, without success, good luck!

topdog said...

Allergy - something to eat or play, at the encouragement they have begun not in the last six weeks

DAVID B said...

Find a Doctor

Post a Comment