Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cervical Sympathetic Chain Petrified Of Smear Tests?

Petrified of smear tests? - cervical sympathetic chain

Hello!
I feel absolutely stupid, I smear next few weeks and I'm already panicking about it! What makes it worse is that I am a nurse, the nurse, the cytology is very beautiful, because she thinks I should know better learn! It hurts really, and no matter what I do not seem to relax in the position yourself! The last time I tried I had to leave cytology, in mid-stream. I have tried everything, even tried to take valium before the test, but it does not help. I know I'm stupid and I know everything "is not something that appeals to the pain they suffer in comparison if they do not have to experimentation and development of cancer of the cervix is" So basically I do not talk, talk, but can not walk the lead! Has anyone tips or suggestions?
Thank you in advance, Rhianna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment