Friday, December 25, 2009

Sorry Game Instructions How Much Would You Pay For This Xbox And Many Accessories Read Desciption For Details?

How much would you pay for this xbox and many accessories read desciption for details? - sorry game instructions

Xbox store can be fully functional hand stick, not only scratches on the top of the housing, 2 Wired Controller for Xbox paint - 1 lid, but the work and the 2nd is used only rarely. Cable to connect to the TV and do not know what he says. sorry.
I have 07 game, FIFA, Fight Night Round 3, FIFA Street, while the training and maunals I also Halo 1, Midtown Madness 3 and Splinter Cell without original packaging with no instructions. all work and games, and Splinter Cell games FIFA Street is dominated by only scratches, but still works perfectly.

Thank you I plan to put it on eBay, as I have a 360 and now I want to save some money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment