Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Financial Planner Marketing What Do I Need To Know And Do To Become A Financial Advisor/analyst?

What do I need to know and do to become a financial advisor/analyst? - financial planner marketing

I attended a junior college. My specialty is financial management. I am interested in a financial advisor or analyst. Besides my studies, playing with the stock market, and very successful. I explain a project to explain the importance of retirement, how to decide what is right for you: has several investment funds, IRA, etc. My teacher loved it. Children in school I am aware of the financial talk simply and easily and "attractive" to get. Several people have told me that if I trust a financial planner, consultants, analysts, and there was no doubt me w / her money. I look forward to a career in this field, but have not enough information @ my school (Career Center, etc.) I am looking for internships, but it is difficult in Mississippi (I keep trying.) I, I try to appeal to me employer. What can I do to bring to the table to become a financial planner, analyst advosor ... and yes, I'm going to college!

0 comments:

Post a Comment